Saturday, March 8, 2008

My First Match

Yesterday was my 1st match for Zero FC...
Well, i dunno how i performed lar... but i think i kinda blundered alot... -_-
Yesterday's match was supposed to be with No Deal FC but some changes happened n lastly they decided Zero FC vs BHK(BeHunKia) whereas the other match was No Deal FC vs W.11 FC

No deal n winning played the 1st 30 minutes... The score was 2 - 0
The next 30 minutes was zero n bhk. Zero led the score 2 - 0. I was substitue for the 1st half... In the middle of the game, Adrian and Isaac arrived. Adrian n Brian was then subbed in.

After our 1st half, no deal n winning continued their 2nd half. I wasn't sure what was their final score...
We continued our 2nd half against BHK. I was playing then. I was taking the left back. During the match, way onn scored a penalty. Haha good one way onn xD
I think he was the 1st GK in dj to score.
The match ended with a final score of 8 - 0 with a victory for Zero FC.

After the match Adrian, Jun Wen, Weichern n I went to the TM badminton hall to "visit" Chun Hoe and the others...
Chun Hoe, Kelvin, Sui Wu, Shiang Fuh, and Su Yi were there... All of us played for awhile then i ciao home with Jun Kwei. I was cycling, so yeah, i had to cycle very slowly to keep up with his speed... -_-


Now i'm gonna get myself a new pair of FOOTBALL BOOTS next time... Hope i can get one... =P

The new adidas Predator PowerSwerve
I'm SOOOOO hoping i could get one of THESE... *drools*

No comments: