Friday, March 28, 2008

my CHEMICAL romance

Once again ive learned a very valuable lesson from school...
never, never, NEVER play with chemicals u dont know in the chem lab -____-"



Do you see smoke or gas *smoking out* when u turn on the bunsen burner before??
nope rite..
Well mine did... n when i lit it with a match... guess wad
it *BOOMed*... the flame was almost out of control...
Scary... -_-"


Back to the topic... after our little experiment...
My itchy hands took the test tube with leftover copper blah blah blah powder
I mixed it with some-watever-acid, ammonia, lime water and water...
I covered it up with a cork... and started shaking it... suddenly it POP-ed!!
Think there was too much PRESSURE inside.. xD
so i went to wash it off n pretended it never happened...
Jakun rite? I know...




After our little topic about chemicals,
we strongly advice u people out there to never try this at home.
Thank You.
Pandai-pandai jaga sendiri =)




I love to play with chemicals x)


No comments: