Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hoping For A Miracle...

Well, exams ended today... that's a good thing...
i'd never thought i screwed up these many papers in my whole life b4...
Let see... i caught a fever on friday...
PHYSICS - can't pay attention
MOD MATHS - okok lar...

HAH, what do you know... after my fever was gone, sore throat paid me a visit...
Thanks to it, it made me suffer for the next few days... You can't even enjoy ur meal properly...
Dam sad... T_T

For ppl who spend their whole nite b4 monday memorizing moral nilais... congrats...
and for ppl who didnt(including me)... well, good luck...
I JUST GOT SCREWED... WEEEEEE...

Besides moral, I'll have to worry about another thing...
CHEMISTRY
well nothing happened... JUST THAT WE STARTED 20 mins LATE N I HAVE TO LEAVE THE LAST 2 PAGES BLANK due to "no time to do" reasons...

I was so du lan... freaking pissed...
When i was sketching the graph which i simply did... the teacher stood up n said "kelas hanya tinggal 5 min..."
"WTF..." u gotta be kidding me... 5 FREAKING MINUTES LEFT?!?!?!
so what to do... objective 5 question blank... "tembak onli lar..."
the whole empirical formula thing was left blank...

BM was okok lar...n what do u noe i din put a single peribahasa in... coz i cant't even think of 1... i was writting the surat rasmi...

n TODAY!!!
BIOLOGY - well, it was way harder than i thought...
ADD MATHS - not bad... okok lar...

Bell rang, papers were collected... YEAH MAN 1st term is now OVER...
I seriously hope that we're not gonna get back any papers for tomorrow... Please lar cikgu... save it till after holidays... I BEG U!!! Dun make me EMO for the whole 1 week...

Now, enjor ur holidays...
When school reopens... you better BE PREPARED
That's all i can say for now...
Anyways, Happy Holiday to all and also Happy Voting (8 March is election day...wow) perhaps?? =P
Lastly, GOOD LUCK for ur results... xD

K... Ciaoz

No comments: