Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Happy Belated Halloween people.
Since it was yesterday.

Yesterday night, got bored.
decided go yum cha with vince, matt, and andy.

Went to KDU.
Sneaked in to the halloween party,
No one really noticed our presence though.

I felt weird there,
there were people dressed up as a witch, zorro, joker, Scream, devils, plumber, etc..
And i was just wearing my Communist shirt.
Oh yes,
I saw a Spartan too.

We then decided to find brandon, but he's already at home.
Watched some band performance.
Then cabut.

Walked to jelutung to yum cha,
it was around 10.30 that time.

Went back at 11.30

Slept at 5.30
Pro-ness.



Was having my wonderfull sleep..
UNTIL
Darryl called me around 7 times NON STOP.
It was 9.30.
Asked me go yum cha.

Picked me up then off went to jelutung.
I didnt order anything since i didnt bring much money.
Darryl, Matt, Vince, and Arthur ate.

Later,
Darryl decided to belanja them.

WTH??!

LOL, he was evil laughing at me.
Babi darryl.
-.-

Went home at 11,
slept until now.

Going slack lining at sandy with the people later.

Aur revoir.

And all hell breaks loose.

No comments: