Friday, November 28, 2008

Delayed

This is so gonna be fucking shit potong.
I cant the pics and videos from rueben's party.
Got problem with my phone, can't transfer the files.
And i was the only photographer there. Wtf..

I hope it wasnt because arthur dropped my phone. It was like, the 1st time it dropped.
FREAKING 1st time.

I hate shitty problems like these,
i just cant seem to calm down or think positively.
And one thing's for sure, i cant be a technician or a comp expert.

I'm a noob when it comes to comp problems and stuffs.

Well, you guys just pray it'll be better tomoro,
cause, the pics and videos are PRICELESS.

We have a scene where arthur was drunk,
he read vodka as vodeeka as labbelled on a bottle of Russian Vodka.
A scene where Yakob and Rueben got their ass whooped by Darryl.
Where Arthur and Rueben were raped.
And etc etc..

It was a night never to be forgotten.
Sounds shit gay. ><

Sigh, darryl tak kena his toto, thanks to me.. I guess?
No DSLR, no slackline set. Sobs..


So now, go watch your tv and await the good news.

No comments: