Saturday, June 6, 2009

OMG, its a bird

Ignore the title,
seriously.


Finally updated myself with Naruto.
Freaking EPIC.
Its really fun to actually forget about it totally for a few months and watch all the episodes you've missed in one shot.

Definitely better than watching it once every week because the suspense really kills you..
Its like waiting for two cats to mate right before your eyes.

Omg, comparison FAIL.


I'm sorry,
even i dont know what the hell is coming out from my mouth.
I mean, keyboard.

Shit, here comes the lameness again.
Much thanks to Ooi Giap -.-

His lameness influences me so easily like how easily you can sum up 1+1
Oh shit, what is 1+1?!


I think i better stop talking.
You'll probably be thinking "for God's sake, this guy better have his brain ripped off.."


Oh btw,
I love mahjong.
Its my new addiction, muahaahahahahahahahha


someone please remind me to do a proper update,
coz im dam lazy to do so..

No comments: