Friday, January 2, 2009

Hidden Memories


Throughout my 16 years of life,
2008 was the best.
A really unforgettable one =]

Will be looking forward to 2009 and 2010.
Last year of high school and of course, first year of college.

I'm feeling old already,
time flies fast, and i never really expected this year to have come so quick.
I'm going to be 17 this year, but honestly i still feel like a 12 year old.
I cant believe i'll be driving most probably next year, going to college and then getting a job.
Pity brandon and matthew, for this year is their last "teen" year.

Really miss the times when i was a kid.
Until now, i still dont know what course i'm gonna take in college -.-

Argh, screw all those for now.
Lets just hope 2009 will be a good year.


And when it comes to haircut, i cant really get myself a really nice one.
Damn, i feel so bald now.
I can't feel my hair anymore, nooooooooo
Goodbye long hair =(



Chinese New Year is coming soon.
And i smell money.. Hehehe

No comments: