Monday, October 27, 2008

When Beaver Meets Bug

Today,
went to chong wei's house to study at 2.
He just woke up when i reached. LOL

Brought Chem.
His mum dapao-ed wantan mee for us.
Thanks chong wei's mum!!!
:)

After eating,
he went to play piano. Dam pro.
I played his guitar.
Freaking nice guitar man.
Love it.

Then,
went back to the room,
talked and talked,
listened to songs,
turned out, total time i've studied was only less than an hour i think?

Went back at 7.30





O_O


he cabuted. -.-






lol.


10.30
Dad asked me to go out for supper with the family.
I said i didnt feel like it because i was full.
He relpied "okay.." which sounded abit emo.

When they left,
I felt bad.
:(

Damn, why is this feeling coming towards me?
What happened to the usual me?
I tell you i'm very anti-social at home -.-

Sigh..
Guess i'll just repay what i've done on his birthday which is coming soon.
Maybe, get him a new T?
Cologne?
Watch?

Dont know laa...


Anthem - Phantom Planet
Go listen to it :)

No comments: