Saturday, August 23, 2008

*Insert tittle*

Anywhere... and everywhere i go...
I see ppl emo.
Why? I dont know.

So many emo cases in August.
I wonder why...



Holidays,


Day -1(Fri) - Day 2

Went to Kenny's sleepover and BBQ.
The food was great.



Day 3 - Day 5

St. John camp at school.
Fun, and alot of mosquitoes.



Day 6

Went for breakfast with Yakob and Andy.
Had cooking session during lunch at Yakob's.
We cooked bolognese i think...



Day 7

Went to 1u with Herman, Yakob, Arthur and his friends.
Watched Zohan.



VERY, VERY humourous.
Laughed my ass off xD
Despite some quite disgusting scenes..

After the show, I went to a guitar store.


Guy in charge, me

You learn guitar last time?
Nope, piano

Oh, so do u give piano lessons?
Err, no only guitar lessons, in this shop.
I dont give blow jobs.

*WTH???* *Stares at him*
I mean like, the saxophone? *there was a saxophone displayed*


Oh oh ok...
*Laughs*

The guy's a real joker la..


Later on, it was 8 and we walked back home from 1u coz it was hard to get a cab.
And there was a really heavy jam.



Day 8(today)

I slept at 3.30am the other night and got up at 10.30pm
Cool huh?
Wish i could do that during school days.



Today,

I got myself


lunch




plasters




a new haircut




new guitar strings




which looked like this




and cost me a FREAKIN 34 bucks. With service charge -_-




and killed myself with a light saber.




I've learn something about myself.
No matter HOW MUCH I eat, I get hungry again very fast.
Me, myself too dont know why.





Darth Vader isnt feeling well today..
because all the cookie stores are closed.

1 comment:

Shizuka said...

LAWL.

of all your posts,
i love this the most.

HEy IT RHYMES! ahhahahaha :D