Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cheer 2008

Continue from Saturday,

I was going Cheer with Brandon, Matthew, Rueben and Arthur.
So Arthur told me to meet them at Sandy Park at 7.30am
I was abit late n reached there at 7.40

I didnt see anyone there, so i called him.

Arthur, Rueben, Me

Eh where are you all?
We are at the LRT lar!
WTF????!!! What about me??!??!?!
Rueben said u not free wad, not meh?
SINCE WHEN I SAID I NOT FREE?!?!?! Let me talk to Rueben.
Halooo?
RUEBEN!!! since when i said im not free
U told me that day u cant go sandy park wad
I said i wont be going there to play basketball lar...
SERIOUS ar?? omg sorry weih.. wait ar
So how now, dam potong lor if i go home now. My parents will screw me weih.
U ride bike ar? or u take taxi lar.
So early got taxi meh?
U go Petronas. Sure got wan..


So I finally decided NOT to go home or it will be SUPER-DUPER-UBER-potong...
I walked to Petronas n i managed to get a taxi.

I sat the LRT with some Sri KDU ppl.
Met them at Masjid Jamek and Rueben belanja me breakfast for compensation xD

Leason learned : Never confirm with Rueben wether u r going somewhere or not.
Haha, jk lar.

After that, sat the Star train.
the whole crowd followed the wrong train n luckily it was only 1 station. So we patah balik n sit the other train. We reached Bt. Jalil Stadium arnd 9 smth.

The stadium was crowded,
we then looked for seats n started playing with brandon's super-chun camera.
Saw alot of cheer performances from other school, then went to have lunch.
I walked all the outside to the stadium n dapao food for them.. -.-
After alot of school performing, finally its DYNAMITEZ!!
Imagine, ure seperated with ur frens, ur alone in the dynamitez area. Everyone's cheering n ur sitting alone their quiet.. I feel dam weird... -.-

Their routine was nice, then after dynamitez we ciao back to jelutung yam cha.
After yamcha, then basketball.

Results came out, Dynamitez got 2nd.
1st was Shirtlift.
3rd not sure. I know i outdated lar.
Congrats to all of them anyway. I think Dynamitez should get 1st... =/

No comments: